Friday, October 31, 2014

Mystery (Paranormal?) Photo

Welcome!

My husband, Greg, and I attended a funeral yesterday at a rural church in Northeast Tennessee, and only an hour later, we visited the downtown area of Rogersville, Tennessee where we took some pictures of this quaint little town.

I noticed after Greg had taken this one of me in the courthouse square, I thought it looked like ectoplasm in the background, but Greg thought it was merely a ray of sunlight with lens flare.  What do you think?  (I'm presently looking for a good psychic to view and interpret our recent photographs that we think might be paranormal, for my next paranormal book.)

Here's the mystery photo:


Greg Arnott Photo (copyright 2014)

Please email me and let me know what you think:  (spiritphotographs@gmail.com

Also, I'd just like to wish everyone a safe, happy Halloween!  Hope the weather is nice tonight where you are for all the trick-or-treaters and other Halloween celebrants.

If the weather is crummy, you might just want to stay home and watch "Travel Channel's" "Ghost Adventures" where the guys will feature Ireland and Mexico.  Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment