Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ghost Hunt at Falcon Rest Mansion

Welcome!

On my 8/3/12 blog post, entitled "Falcon Rest," I told about our visit to the interesting old mansion, Falcon Rest in McMinnville, Tennessee.  We took a regular tour of the mansion during the daytime, but as I wrote on my previous post, it partly turned into a ghost tour, for it seems difficult to completely separate this mansion from the paranormal!


Photo by Greg Arnott

On our tour, I didn't get any paranormal photos inside the mansion, but I did get a couple outside the mansion.  The reason I didn't get any on the inside was that we weren't allowed to take pictures inside at that time.*

However, if you go on their ghost hunt this month, you will be allowed to try to photograph (with a low-light camera) the mansion to see if you can capture any ghostly images!  Also, you may take your camcorder, audio recorder, etc.

These "Tag-Along Ghost Hunts" will be led by the "Ghost Hunters of Southern Tennessee," to see if they can "add to evidence of otherworldly inhabitants obtained during four years of previous tag-along ghost hunts."

The tours are October 30 and 31, and November 1.  For more ghost-hunt-tour details, see F.Y.I. below.  (Check out their website.  It's really interesting, scary, and fun!)  

*I'm hoping to get permission to put the paranormal photos that I took in my next paranormal book, probably out next year.

F.Y.I
Falcon Rest Mansion
2645 Faulkner Springs Road
McMinnville, Tennessee
931-668-4444
www.falconrest.com

Hope you enjoy the tour, if you decide to go.  Greg and I will be unable to attend this year, but we're planning on being there next October!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment