Sunday, August 18, 2024

"Paranormal Book"

 Welcome!

Greg and I recently went to a local writers fair, and I told another author about my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind." I explained what the book was about since she was really curious and intrigued about Greg's and my ability to take pictures of the paranormal.

I told her that we didn't see spirits before we took pictures, and that most of the time, we don't intend to take paranormal photographs. Instead, the spirits just show up in our photos when we least expect them.

For example, a few days ago, I was taking pictures for a new book that I am writing about the picturesque area in which we live, never intending to get anything paranormal, when I noticed that something paranormal did show up!- 

Notice the large balls of ectoplasm or orbs to the left of the old building. They show up really well against the dark foliage.

This ectoplasm could be the spirits of either people or animals that died recently, or they may have been in this area for many years, or even for centuries! What types of animals, or humans were these? If they were the spirits of people, were they perhaps those of cave men, Native Americans, or pioneers?

What caused this paranormal phenomenon? I can only make an educated guess since I'm good at taking paranormal pictures, but I have no idea how to interpret them.

I leave the interpretation of paranormal phenomena to the experts, genuine psychics who specialize in these things.

In my paranormal book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind Ordinary People, Extraordinary Encounters," I was fortunate enough to have a gifted psychic, Elaine Watson, who is now deceased, to explain most of the (Over 100!) photographs in my book that Greg, my brother, Nick, and I took.

A few of the intriguing chapters in the book are, "Unusual Ectoplasm," "Shadow Ghosts," and "My Childhood Home," as well as others.

The Kindle version of my book is now on Amazon. For more information, please see the widget above for more details.

Thanks for visiting! Until around Saturday, September 21, 2024, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment