Sunday, July 21, 2024

"Paranormal Photographs"

 Welcome!

In this blog post today, I have a few unusual photographs that I'd like to share with you. In fact, these photographs are either paranormal themselves, or they have some paranormal connection to them.

First of all, I have a photo that I featured in a blog post several years ago of an angel statue.

An incident with the statue happened when we lived in another state, and when we moved, we brought the statue with us. I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons, even though it is in need of repair. In my earlier post, I tell how the statue appeared to have moved by itself! I contacted a psychic about it, and what she told me was amazing! See my previous post, entitled "Spirit Communications" which was published on 10/5/15 for more intriguing information about this statue.

Here's another intriguing photograph I took a few weeks ago when we were at a park on the Greenbelt in Kingsport, Tennessee-


Notice anything unusual about the foreground of this photo? See any ectoplasm?

Many times when I am taking pictures of this area, I get ectoplasm in my photographs. I consulted a psychic about this phenomenon, and she said that this whole area was enchanted! In some of my previous photos, my pictures of the river look like nothing but ectoplasm!

In fact, I have so many paranormal photos of so many different things since I wrote my first book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," that I'm thinking about writing a second book about the paranormal. (Please see the widget above for more information about the Kindle version of my current paranormal book on Amazon.)

Finally, I have two photographs about something unusual that Greg and I are still wondering about-




This is a photographic recreation of what happened yesterday.

I had put our dirty towels in the washing machine, and while I was working in our nearby kitchen, I heard the machine going really fast, shaking things in the laundry room, to the point that it sounded like the two clean baskets on the adjacent dryer had fallen on the floor. I rushed in there to see what had happened, when to my surprise, I noticed that the larger basket was still on the dryer. Somehow, though, the smaller basket had ended right-side up in the dirty clothes basket which was already on the floor. Now, how could that have possibly happened!

Was that paranormal, or what? So weird! This incident seems to have defied the law of physics! Guess I'll have to consult my favorite psychic about this one!

What do you think?

Please stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting! Until sometime shortly after Saturday, August 17, 2024, Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment