Saturday, March 18, 2023

A Psychic Reading, and a Paranormal Update

 Welcome!

Since I was a teenager, I've been interested in the paranormal. I come by it naturally since my grandmother and mother leaned in that direction. My grandmother loved to read her horoscope in the newspaper, and Mama was very open to psychic phenomena, and she was very intuitive.

Daddy took pictures that often contained ectoplasm, but he'd just say that the film messed up, not realizing that many of his photographs were actually paranormal.

My brother, Nick, and I both inherited the paranormal photography talent from Daddy. Mama didn't normally take many pictures, but I suspect that if she had, she would have had that gift, as well.

After Greg and I were married, we discovered that he, too, was talented in psychic photography! In fact, Greg could fill a book with his paranormal photographs if he wanted to. It's just that he, like Mama, doesn't take nearly as many photographs as I do.

The truth is that all of us have at least one psychic gift, whether we realize it or not. After you find your gift, you need to use and develop it.

There are several psychic abilities besides psychic photography-having psychic dreams, hearing and/or seeing the paranormal, etc.

I can take paranormal photos, but I don't know how to interpret them, so that is where people like Maria come in. Maria is very gifted in her ability to give psychic readings. I call her on the phone whenever I need to know something in the realm of the paranormal.

A few days ago, I got a very informative psychic reading from this amazing psychic that I hadn't contacted in over a year. I had a lot to ask her, and this reading lasted for over an hour!

First, I asked her about a photo that Greg had taken a couple of weeks ago-

This photo is completely untouched except for the added watermark.

It was a picture of a sunset with several wispy clouds, and in the lower right side of the picture is vibrant white cloud-shaped ectoplasm. And that's not all! Notice also the other faint ectoplasm and several orbs in the photo. At the bottom center of the picture is a small colored orb.

In Maria's analysis of  Greg's photo, she said that there were a lot of dead people in our area, due to the Civil War, and that the spirits like Greg's energy.

Another wonderful psychic, Elaine, (who is now a spirit herself, and is featured in my paranormal book*) once told me that anytime you see something glowing in a photo (like in Greg's photo above), that it's paranormal.

Also, I have a paranormal update. In last month's "Spirit Photographs" blog post, "Eerie Spirit Photo," on Saturday, February 18, 2023, there was a picture of a tree that I took. Maria said that the spirits liked to be acknowledged by me.

I have a lot more to tell you about Maria's amazing reading that I'll save to write about in next month's blog post, including showing you a partial eerie photo that my brother recently sent me that is really different than any I have ever seen. It's really creepy, and it frightens me although I've seen and taken a lot of really strange photographs myself!

To be continued next month...

*My book is "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," and it is full of paranormal photography (with narrative), that Nick, Greg, and I have taken. For more information about my book on Amazon Kindle, please click the widget above.

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, April 15, 2023, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment