Sunday, March 2, 2014

Let's Spread the Word About Genuine Paranormal Photography, Etc.

Welcome!


Color Photograph Version from my Book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"

It seems that whenever I search online about spirit photography, websites that come up most of the time are about someone like medium/spirit photographer William Hope from the early twentieth century who faked his photos using double exposure.

Also, I recently noticed that there's a new app out that you can use to fake spirit photos to scare and amaze all of your friends.  (As if we all need help with this, and that none of us can take spirit photos without their being fake!  The truth is that we're all capable if doing such things, if we just believe we can!)

These types of things make people think that all spirit photographs are fake.  That's just not so!  I have one book ( I'm also working on another one.) that is filled with genuine paranormal photographs that were taken by me, as well as some other people.  They were taken using nothing more than natural psychic ability.  No wonder there's so much skepticism among the general population with all the info about people faking photos.

People need to be re-educated about the fact that the spirit world is real, and that many of the spirits want to communicate and can sometimes be heard, seen, felt, and...photographed!

I'm trying, with this blog and with my "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" Facebook page, to help make more people aware of the spirit world, mainly through spirit photography.  I'm planning to be even more diligent in that effort from now on.  I'm going to feature what I believe to be genuine spirit photographs, interesting websites, etc. much more often on my Facebook page, as well as to continue my posts here on my blog.

I would really appreciate it if you could send me any photos or interesting paranormal websites you might like to share with us on this blog.

I personally admire websites like www.ghostsnghouls.com (with their true ghost stories and photos, etc.), the TV show "Ghost Hunters," and paranormal investigation groups like the "Black Mountain Paranormal Society," among others.

Let's all try to support anyone out there who is trying to get the truth out about true ghostly encounters or any type of information that would enlighten others about anything genuinely paranormal!

Also, I would truly appreciate your spreading the word about my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" and to "like" my "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" Facebook page.

Thanks for visiting!  My next blog post may possibly be next Monday.  

Love and appreciation, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment