Monday, March 10, 2014

Paranormal Tidbits

Welcome!

On this blog post I'd like to share with you a few things that are going on in the paranormal world, mine and beyond.

Here are my paranormal tidbits:

-First of all, I'm still working on improving my psychic ability so I can take even more, better paranormal photos.


I am doing better on my psychic photography as the above photo shows, because I'm working on improving my health and taking more flash pictures.  This was in a B&B where Greg and I stayed Saturday night.

-I'm also writing on my second paranormal book which will be published in 2015.  (That's just next year!)  I'll have more pictures of the above B&B, as well as many others.

-I just talked with my brother, Nick, who's featured in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," and he told me that he and his wife just returned from a trip to one of the most haunted inns in America, the Pine Crest Inn in Tryon, North Carolina.  What made the overnight stay so scary was that they were the only ones staying in the inn that night.  Even the desk clerk had gone home!  They did manage to sleep through the night and didn't see or hear anything strange, but Nick did get a picture of an orb in the hall outside their room.  He said that he was going to scan through his camera and cell phone camera soon, and see if he could detect any more anomalies.

-Greg and I just recently saw " William Shatner's Weird or What?", a show about ghosts, automatic writing, and other weird, paranormal types of topics.  It's on the "National Geographic Channel" on Wednesdays at 8:00 AM.  It's a great show if you love the mysterious as Greg and I do.

-Paranormal quote: "All a skeptic is is someone who hasn't had an experience yet." -Jason Hawes

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

-

No comments:

Post a Comment