Friday, October 26, 2012

Haunted June Tolliver House, Big Stone Gap, Virginia

Welcome!

The June Tolliver House in Big Stone Gap, Virginia, my old home town, actually started my interest in supernatural photography.  My brother, when only a school boy, took a photo of the outside of the world famous Tolliver House that showed a very distinct  apparition in an upstairs window.  The photo is locally famous there, but, hopefully, will be world-famous, as my paranormal book on spirit  photography will be published soon. 




                                    The June Tolliver House, Minus the Ghost


I've written a whole chapter in the book on the June Tolliver House which contains stories of people who have worked there, and, of course, several very interesting photos, some of which were taken by people besides my husband Greg and me.

I'll let you know on this blog when my book is published.

If you have anything of a paranormal nature to share, please email:  spiritphotographs@gmail.com

And, Happy Halloween!

A great blog about Halloween:  www.wickedwaysproductions.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment