Saturday, August 20, 2022

Paranormal Bays Mountain Park!

 Welcome!

A few weeks ago, Greg and I visited Bays Mountain Park in Kingsport, which is in East Tennessee. We hadn't been there in several years so we really enjoyed our visit. The park is really beautiful, so we took a lot of pictures, but a few of the photographs showed more than just the park's natural beauty!

Here is one of them-


Greg took the photo above. See if you notice anything unusual, like something paranormal.

This close-up photo should help-


This dead-looking tree (above) appears to be glowing! Psychic Elaine Watson, who helped me interpret the many paranormal photographs in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," (See the widget above.) told me that anytime you see something glowing in a photograph, you can be certain that it is paranormal. (Why is this tree glowing? If Elaine were still with us, I would ask her. Now, we'll just have to use our imaginations to come up with an answer for that one until I can ask another psychic the next time I have a reading with her. Stay tuned!)

As we were leaving the park, I looked over and saw the Appalachian GhostWalks vehicle.


I couldn't imagine why they would be at Bays Mountain Park. Later, when we got back home, I called the park, and asked them if Bays Mountain was haunted since I saw the GhostWalks vehicle there. The woman who answered said that they were there conducting a Cherokee Bigfoot adventure tour in which the participants search for Bigfoot at Bays Mountain Park. I told the woman on the phone that I thought that sounded exciting, and that I would check it out. 

Several years ago, Greg and I, along with my mother and brother, all took one of the Appalachian GhostWalks tours in Jonesborough, Tennessee which we all really enjoyed. We were looking for ghosts then, of course, instead of Bigfoot.

FYI- www.appalachianghostwalks.com

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, September 17, 2022, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment