Sunday, July 17, 2022

Paranormal Orbs

 

Welcome!

I have a rather interesting photograph to share with you that I took just one week ago at a wedding that Greg and I attended. 

Here is the photograph-


I'm showing only the close-up of the picture so I can protect the identities of those in the photo. Notice the balls of light in this photograph. These balls of light are a type of ectoplasm known as orbs which are paranormal. These orbs show up really well against this dark jacket. The orb at the top is still, but the lower one is moving, thus it's called a moving orb.

Orbs are actually ghosts or spirits.

The two men in the photograph are relatives of the groom, and I am also a relative. Tears came to my eyes when I realized that our loved ones that passed on were there at the wedding with us. That was very reassuring. Spirits love celebrations and ceremonies, especially when they were close in life to those celebrating.

I also had tears because I was so happy that I was again able to take paranormal photographs. 

In my last blog post on 6/18/22, I questioned whether or not the picture I took was paranormal. I now know that the photo in my last post was real since I'm positive that the one in this post is real. 

For several weeks, I've had trouble taking paranormal photos since I stopped taking the medication I was on. My body and brain had to gradually adjust to no longer having the medicine which I'd been on for some time. I have been feeling better lately, and that is a good thing in general, and certainly for  anyone hoping to take paranormal photographs.

For a lot more photographs with orbs and other genuine paranormal phenomena, just click on the widget above for my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by Becky Arnott which is a Kindle book on Amazon.

My ability to take paranormal photographs is back. Fantastic!

Stay tuned! the best is yet to come!

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, August 20, 2022, Becky








No comments:

Post a Comment