Saturday, October 16, 2021

A Ghostly Sighting, and More!

 Welcome!

I'll start my post today with a rather scary, true ghost story that one of my relatives recently emailed me about. Since she explained it so well, I'll quote her exact words. 

Here is her ghostly sighting: "One night about 3:00 am, (which is a primetime for ghost sightings-B. A.) I saw 2 ghosts looking down at me in bed. The first was a sandy haired man with blue eyes and a nice smile. I blinked my eyes and he was still there so I layed back down. I looked up again and there was a woman all in black with a black veil over her head. I looked up and asked, What do you want? She never answered and then disappeared. No one believes me saying what I saw was a dream-IT WAS NOT!"

Wow! This is a rare occurrence. Not many get to witness what she saw. She explained that this sighting might have had something to do with the fact that she's been having issues with one of her eyes that caused her to experience this paranormal event. 

I've never seen spirits myself. That's a good thing since I'd probably faint if something like this happened to me. How she remained as calm as she did is amazing to me. I told her that she must have nerves of steel.

In a few weeks I plan to consult a psychic about what my relative saw, and also I need to ask her about the following picture that I took while visiting a park: 

(I'm psychically gifted at taking spirit photos, but I don't know how to interpret what's in those photos, so for that I rely on other psychics. People with psychic abilities all have their areas of expertise.)


I took the above eerie-looking photo a few days ago at Hungry Mother Park near Marion, Virginia. As you can see, there is a large lavender-tinged orb at the bottom of the photo and perhaps ectoplasm and smaller orbs above. This could just be lens flare, or it might be an actual psychic photo.

In my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind,"* the psychic that I consulted for my photos in the book told me that spirits can come in on sunbeams. (Sadly, talented psychic Elaine Watson has since passed away.)

I'll let you know more about the two mysteries above in a future blog post after I consult a psychic that I often call now about such matters.

Have I got a haunted house for you! This month, it's double haunted!


The Nickerson Snead House in Glade Spring, Virginia is open as a Haunted Mansion for the Halloween season with many scary spine-tingling special effects. However, the scariest thing about this house is probably the fact that it really is haunted with several ghosts! No wonder!-It was used as a Civil War hospital, and the cellar was used as a morgue!

FYI: www.thenickersonsneadhouse.com

Also, for more Halloween fun, check out the following poster we saw when we visited North Carolina:


Happy Halloween!

*For more information about my book, please see the widget above.

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, November 20, 2021, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment