Saturday, September 18, 2021

Shadow Ghost

 Welcome!

In this blog post, I have an interesting photo of regular ectoplasm, and dark ectoplasm that is referred to as a shadow ghost.


Photo of a Shadow Ghost

I took the above photograph while I was sitting on the bottom step of our deck while grounding, with my feet in the grass.* I always try to have my camera handy while I'm outside since you never know what interesting subject you might encounter. I was really pleased that I got this picture of our neighbor's guinea since guineas are usually hard to photograph, as are most animals and birds!

As I looked at the photo a little closer, I noticed the dark ectoplasm at the trunk of the tree. I immediately noted that it was a shadow ghost. A shadow ghost is a type of ectoplasm that is darker than regular ectoplasm. There is somewhat of a debate among paranormal experts about shadow ghosts. There are some that say that shadow ghosts are evil, but others believe that the dark ones are no different than the lighter types. Greg noticed the lighter ectoplasm in the upper part of the photo that seems to reach down to the shadow ghost although it's actually in the foreground.

I was somewhat taken aback when I saw the shadow ghost in my photo since none have shown up in my photographs in a long time. I'm not certain why that is, but I believe that grounding, which I started doing only a few weeks ago, has helped me to once again become more psychic.

Speaking of being psychic, I recently called one of my favorite psychics a few days ago about some concern I had, and then I happened to remember my shadow ghost photograph, so I asked her what she thought about it.** She immediately said that this shadow ghost was the energy of dead soldiers stuck in the Civil War. Apparently, our land was part of a battlefield during that horrific war, and some of the soldiers that fought in this area were traumatized when their buddies were killed, and they didn't want to leave their friends' bodies. 

I told the psychic that she was correct, that we had heard that our 1901 house was built in an area where Civil War soldiers passed through. I asked her if I should smudge the area, and she said I could if I wanted to, but that the spirits were benign. She said that she didn't believe that shadow ghosts were evil.

This afternoon, I decided I'd just go ahead and cleanse that area, and to do as the psychic suggested, to tell the stuck spirits that it was for the best that they move into the light, to go home. Greg worked with me as we cleansed the area, and I encouraged the spirits to move on. We don't need that type of energy here, and I felt so much better to think that we had freed the troubled spirits to move on to a better life.

There is a chapter in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," about shadow ghosts, with several photographs of the shadow ghosts that I have taken. Please see the widget above for more information about my book on Amazon.

*I wrote a blog post about grounding earlier this month on Sunday, September 5, 2021. The post ("Grounding- Positively Life-changing!") is on my "The Art of Positive Living" blog. For more details, see https://theartofpositiveliving.blogspot.com . 

**I have a gift for taking photographs of spirits, but I don't know how to interpret the photos, and that's where talented psychics that I contact come in. They give their psychic impressions of my paranormal photos.

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, October 16, 2021, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment