Saturday, February 20, 2021

Spirits in the Snow and More!

 

Welcome!

I have several things to share with you this month, spirits (ectoplasm) in the snow and even more!

We've had quite a bit of snow this winter where we live. I was really excited when we had a pretty good snow of about three inches so I could take some pictures of our house in the snow. We're been here at our new location for only about a year and a half, and we got very little snow last year.

I took five pictures of our house in the snow, and all five had ectoplasm somewhere either on the house or in our yard! I never dreamed that would happen. I just wanted some pretty photos of our house in the winter. Guess I'll just have to settle for pretty photos of our house in the winter with ectoplasm!


Here's a close-up photograph of our house with several bunches of ectoplasm. Also, notice the ectoplasm down low on the trees and above the bush in the yard. 

There's probably even more ectoplasm in my photos, but it's hard to see it since it would be white against white.

More outdoor spirit activity-


This is a picture of our deck at night. I was trying to take a picture of the stray cat which has recently become our adopted outdoor cat. Taking pictures in the darkness is not the easiest thing to do, but this photo paid off as far as getting paranormal activity! The light in the background is from a pole lamp, but if you look closely, you can see the moving orbs near the light.

I'm nor concerned about these spirits in the snow or on the deck since they're outside, and they don't bother us. 

I consulted a psychic not long ago about spirits on our property, and she said that our house was not haunted, but there were spirits of Civil War soldiers that made an appearance from time to time, and they were not harmful. For more about what the psychic told me, please see my 12/19/20 blog post, "Answers from the Psychic."

You can see many more spirit photographs in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" which is for sale on Amazon. See the widget above for more information.

Take care!

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, March 20, 2021, Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment