Saturday, December 13, 2014

Paranormal Gift-Giving Idea

Welcome!

Earlier this week, I was talking to a personable man on the the phone who was helping me with a business matter when I mentioned to him that I had written a book on the paranormal.  Immediately, his voice changed, and he started telling me about seeing two family members who had passed on.  He said that ever since then he had been very interested in the paranormal.  He asked me the name of my book and where to get a copy.

Almost everyone I've talked with has had or knows someone who has had a personal, paranormal experience which quickly makes believers out of them.  So, there are a lot more people than you'd think that are really interested in the supernatural.

If you know someone who would like more information on the paranormal, might I give you a gift-giving idea for Christmas, or anytime, really, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by Becky Arnott.  This book, with the help of over 100 genuine spirit photographs, taken by the author, husband Greg, and others, has examples of orbs, ectoplasm, shadow ghosts, grids, etc. and even three apparitions!  (Capturing any apparition on camera is pretty rare.)


A Perfect Gift for Anyone Who Is Intrigued by the Paranormal

To get a copy of "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" is easy.

You can:
Order online from:
-www.fastpencil.com  (See the picture of my book [widget] at the top of this blog post.
-www.amazon.com
-www.barnesandnoble.com
Buy from local shops:
-June Tolliver House, Big Stone Gap, Virginia
-The Clapboard House, Wise, Virginia
-Atlantis, Johnson City, Tennessee
-The Old Curiosity Book Shop, Columbia, Tennessee

While you're at it, you might even want to get a copy for yourself.

Happy shopping!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment