Saturday, April 26, 2014

"Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," from the Heart

Welcome!



On this blog post, I want to share with you, from my heart, a little of the behind-the-scenes part of my paranormal book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."

"Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" is a paranormal book containing around 110 paranormal photographs that were taken by me, my husband, my brother, and a couple of other people we know.  They are one hundred percent real, taken from our many photo albums we'd compiled throughout the years.  (One day, after going through these albums, I decided these would be great published in a book.)

We aren't professional photographers with any special skills; we're just ordinary people who've had extraordinary encounters with the spirit world through the pictures we've taken.

Being able to take pictures like this is a psychic gift; instead of seeing and hearing spirits like some psychics, we just take pictures of them.

I've had mixed reactions about my book since it first came out.

Many people I know have just tried to ignore it (even people I've given it to as a gift!-no thank you, nothing), It's like they're hoping it will just go quietly into the night and disappear.  This reaction could be due to fear of the unknown-or you name it!

Others have been very supportive-complimentary, encouraging.  Some have thought I was very brave for presenting this book to the world.  (I appreciate the compliment, but I just had a story to tell, and I was determined to tell it, no matter what!)

Today, I just want to thank all of you who have been positive toward me and my first paranormal book.  (I hope to have another true paranormal book out whenever I get everything compiled and written.)

Thanks to any of you who have helped promote "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" in any way-through reading my blog, buying my book, giving likes on Facebook, selling my book in your shops, telling others about my book, etc.

I'm just one person trying to get the word out in my own way about the spirit world being real.  It's not all evil.  There are good and bad spirits there just as there are good and bad people here.  (My husband and I have a couple of spirits living in our home right now that are attached to two of our antiques.  They don't bother us, and we don't bother them.  We're all getting along just fine!)

I'm just a little first-time author with no connection to big-time publishing companies, book stores, television networks, or the good-ol'-boy/girl network, etc. who needs your help!  Thanks so much for your support!

F.Y.I.:
"Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"
By Becky Arnott
Order online:
-www.fastpencil.com  (See the picture of my book [widget] at the top of the blog post.) (book and e-book)
-www.amazon.com  (book)  (Coming soon: my e-book on Amazon!)
-www.barnesandnoble.com  (book)
To buy locally in the Southwest Virginia, East Tennessee, and the Columbia, Tennessee areas, please see my 10/28/13 blog post, "Ghosts of the Gap."

Thanks for visiting!  Until sometime next Friday through Monday, Becky




 

No comments:

Post a Comment