Friday, November 9, 2012

Spirit Encounters Abroad

Welcome!





When my brother and I were in our twenties, before we met our spouses, we went to Europe twice with money we'd saved.   

We took plenty of pictures, of course, some of which were quite paranormal, as one one might expect with us, having taken the pictures, in a place like Europe which is a hotbed of the paranormal. 

"Spirit Encounters Abroad" is the title of one of the chapters of my soon-to-be-published book.  The chapter has intriguing pictures of some familiar sites which contain ectoplasm, and one photo even has an an eerie apparition!  That is a rather rare occurance, to capture an apparition on film, but that, we were lucky enough to accomplish.

If you love Europe, and if you love wierd things, then you should love this chapter of my new book, the name of which I'll reveal soon!

If you have anything paranormal to share, or would like to make a comment, please email me:  spiritphotographs@gmail.com .  (If you'd rather make a comment the normal way, please do so.  It's just that some people tried to make a comment the normal way, but I never got those due to some sort of technical difficulties.)

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment