Friday, September 21, 2012

Mystery Photo

Welcome!

This week's blog post will be short, but sweet.  In this post, I'd simply like to ask for my readers' help. 

My husband Greg and I were recently on an outing in a local park, and we were taking pictures as we always do to document the events in our lives.  (We have too many photo albums to count, full of pictures, plus many photos on discs, etc.)  Any way, after I'd taken the picture (below), Greg mentioned to me that the photo looked strange.  I made it into a print, and I was amazed, because we'd never gotten a picture like this one before.




                                                          Mystery Photo

So, if any of you that are reading this blog post have any idea as to what caused this phenomenon, if you are psychic or a student of, or an expert on, the paranormal, please contact me and let me know what you think.  In the meantime, this week, I'm going to do research to see what I can come up with.

I'll publish any interesting emails that I get next week, as well as tell you what I found out.  Good luck!  I hope, that together, we can solve the mystery of this photo!

If you can solve the photo mystery, or you have a paranormal story to share, please e-mail me :   spiritphotographs@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment