Saturday, May 20, 2023

A Haunted House?

 Welcome! A couple of weeks ago, I was wondering what I would write about for this blog post, but I thankfully didn't have to wonder about it for very long. 

I now have something pretty interesting to share with you-

Here is a house in Abingdon, Virginia that might be haunted-

Since this is an old house, and it is in Abingdon, that is enough to conclude that it most likely is haunted since Abingdon is a very old and very haunted town! (But the town is also very historic, picturesque, and cultural!) 

This house has been abandoned for several years. For a while, it was an Italian fresh market which closed despite having excellent reviews.

Two weeks ago, Greg and I were in Abingdon, and we parked across the street from this house. While Greg was having refreshments, I decided to get out my camera and take a few pictures of the house with my telephoto lens. We had passed by the house many times before, but we'd never taken any pictures of it.

Here is a close-up of a photo that I took of one of the upstairs windows from across the street-

Notice the distorted image in the upper part of this window. The image even goes over part of the window frame. It's not a reflection like you often see in windows from the outside. To me, it looks like a face with features. It could be a human face, or maybe something from outer space! Greg thought it looked like an animal, maybe a dog. What do you see?

A week later, we were back in that same area, and I told Greg I'd like to take some pictures of the same house again, but this time, I'd take them from the parking lot of the old house. He agreed, and I took more pictures of the house.

The photos looked different this time. I was closer, and the lighting was different due to weather conditions.

Here is one of those photos-

Notice how foggy the two windows in the middle look. Also, the green part of the tree near those windows looks foggy, especially when you compare it to the greenery below. It is my opinion that this "fog" is actually ectoplasm!

Greg and I often take pictures, and very often, strange things show up in our pictures, and these photos are no exception!

The next time I talk to the psychic, I'll get her opinion about this abandoned house, to see if she thinks it is haunted. Stay tuned!

Also, in my next blog post, I'll give you some interesting updates about several of my previous blog posts.

In the meantime, for more paranormal photos and stories, you might want to check out my Kindle book, on Amazon, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind." Just click on the widget above for more information. Thank you!

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, June 17, 2023, Becky 




No comments:

Post a Comment