Saturday, December 18, 2021

Haunted Gatlinburg, Tennessee

 

Welcome!

I'd like to show you a couple of paranormal pictures I took in Gatlinburg, Tennessee while we were visiting there a few weeks ago. (On Sunday, November 7, 2021, I wrote about our Gatlinburg visit on my other blog, https://theartofpositiveliving.blogspot.com. The post was entitled, "A Fun Trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee.")

Here are the two paranormal photographs that I took:



I took these pictures only moments apart. Although they are very similar, notice how different the orbs and ectoplasm are in the two photographs.

I've seen this phenomenon before, orbs, etc. around statues, dolls, mannequins, and other representations of human beings and even animals. Some spirits seem to want to attach to a body similar to what they used to have when they were living.

Knowing this, later in life, I got rid of some really nice dolls that I had when I was growing up. I certainly didn't want to take the chance of having dolls that were haunted especially since I tend to attract spirits! Maybe this was extreme, but we all have to do what we think is right for us.

If you like this blog, you might also enjoy the eBook, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by Becky Arnott which is available on Amazon Kindle. Please see the widget above to order this eBook for $2.99.

From the beautiful Southern Appalachian Mountains of Virginia-



Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, January 15, 2022, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment