Saturday, August 17, 2019

Is Fall Creek Falls State Park Haunted?

Welcome!

On 7/7/19, I wrote a blog post about Greg's and my visit to Fall Creek Falls State Park in Tennessee on my other blog, "The Art of Positive Living." Everything went well. We had a wonderful visit to the park, and all seemed normal-until we analyzed some of the pictures we had taken!


This is perhaps the best one to show you what I mean!

Why all of the orbs? One can only guess, unless you are a psychic. Greg and I do have a psychic ability or a "gift" as one psychiatrist once told me to take paranormal photos, but we don't know how to interpret the photos we have taken. We leave that to other types of psychics who have the ability to do so.

My guess is that the orbs in this photo are due to the deaths of animals, birds, and fish or perhaps even people who might have drowned here.

For more paranormal, ghostly photos, be sure to check out my book on Amazon, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by Becky Arnott.

Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, September 21, 2019, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment