Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Spirits

Welcome!

Last Sunday I published a blog post entitled "The Christmas Spirit" (12/10/17) on my "The Art of Positive Living" blog www.theartofpositiveliving.blogspot.com .

However, today, I'm writing a post on this "Spirit Photographs" blog entitled "Christmas Spirits" because of a photo I took last weekend while visiting historic Franklin, Tennessee which, I believe, is not only a very old town, but it is also a very haunted one!

I took some pictures of different Christmas decorations that I thought I might use on my "The Art of Positive Living" blog sometime, but, after I looked at the shots I had taken, I decided they should be on this "Spirit Photographs" blog instead!


I liked the decorations going up the steps, 

and I decided to get a closer shot of the decorations on the door which offered a big surprise upon closer examination-


The lower part of the door was covered in ectoplasm!

I would guess that the owners of this house have had some ghostly problems from the looks of this photo!

Earlier that day, I had taken some photos of an old graveyard which I thought might turn out to be paranormal, but nothing at all showed up, so I just deleted those. Little did I know that just taking pictures of Christmas decorations would produce something supernatural when I least expected it!

Spirits can be anywhere, however; they don't just inhabit graveyards.

For much more about the paranormal, you might enjoy my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," which is available now in paperback or as a kindle download.


This would make a nice, unique Christmas gift for any lover of the supernatural!

http://amzn.to/2usXWIO

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!
Thanks for visiting! Until Saturday, January 20, 2018, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment