Friday, October 23, 2015

A Paranormal Adventure in New York, Including UFO's!

Welcome!

On this special pre-Halloween blog post, I'd like to feature my brother's recent paranormal adventure in New York state.

My brother is Nick Botts who is mentioned in my book "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."  Among other things, in the book, I show Nick's now famous June Tolliver House ghost picture which he took when he was just a school boy in Big Stone Gap, Virginia.

Nick does have a gift for taking paranormal photos, just as my husband Greg and I do.

Nick also has a keen interest in the paranormal which is evidenced by the places he and his wife went on their trip to New York.  They went by the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and the Burn Brae mansion in Glen Spey, New York which were both featured on recent episodes of Syfy's "Ghost Hunters."


Culinary Institute of America

They didn't notice anything unusual about either place.  That's the way it usually goes, you don't see or hear anything at so many of these "haunted" places you visit.  Greg and I have run into that several times.

However, when you least expect it, something really great shows up!  That's exactly what happened to Nick on this trip.

While still on the trip, he emailed me an extraordinary photo that he had taken from the walkway of the Hudson Bridge in New York.

In his email, he said, "Here's a weird pic...notice the strange objects in formation in the sky.  I did see something right when I snapped but (they) were gone in an instant."



Wow!  This picture is amazing!  It was a really lucky shot.  You can see, especially when you study the objects more closely, that they are flying saucers, just like in the old classic flying saucer movies.

Capturing UFO's on camera is probably even rarer than capturing an apparition.

Good job, Nick!  Thanks for sharing!

Suggested paranormal book for Halloween, or anytime: "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by Becky Arnott.

Happy Halloween!

Thanks for visiting!  Until Saturday, November 7, 2015, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment