Monday, February 10, 2014

Where Have All the Spirits Gone?


It seems that I used to get a lot more spirits in my photos than I've been getting lately.
I believe there are several reasons for this:

One reason is that I'm not using my flash as often.  I'm going through a phase where I'm enjoying taking arty, existing-light photos instead of using my flash.  Psychic Elaine Watson who helped me with my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," said that in order to get good spirit photographs, I needed to use the flash whether it was day or night.  (Whenever I'm intent on getting spirit photos, which is not very often, I do turn on my flash, however.) 

Another reason for not getting spirit photos is because a place simply may not have any ghosts or spirits.

However, even if a place is known to be haunted, the spirits sometimes hide.  They just don't want to be photographed.

Also, some periods during each year, "the veil" is pretty much closed; it's a time when few spirits can be detected.  Even the place where Greg works, which is usually a hotbed of spirit activity (It was a former Civil War battlefield.), is quiet.  Things have been pretty quiet at our house, too.

The period we are in right now may be a dormant one for spirits or maybe some of it might just be me.  I've felt a little run-down lately, so in about a week, I'm going to be watching what I eat (after my birthday!), exercising, and getting more rest and sleep.  Then, maybe my paranormal picture-taking ability will improve.  (If not, I should at least be a lot healthier!)

If my plans work out, I should be getting more paranormal photos.  If I do, you'll be the first to know about it.  Also, that will mean that I'll have more pictures to add to my collection that might be in my second paranormal book which should be published in 2015! 

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment