Saturday, February 15, 2014

Paranormal Photography Progress

Welcome!

Last week, I mentioned in my blog post that I'd been having a difficult time taking paranormal photos, and I outlined the reasons why.

Well, I'm happy to report that progress has been made!  Just last week, Greg and I were visiting his parents' old house, when I decided to take a picture of an antique mirror over the mantel in the dining room, with the flash on.  I got a really good picture of a grid.  (I guess there's hope for my spirit-photographic talent after all!)


                                   Notice the dark line as well as the light ones.

This same mirror is featured in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," in the chapter entitled "Greg's Boyhood Home."  You might want to pick up a copy and see it for yourself!

I'll keep you posted on further developments with my paranormal photography progress.  Please stay tuned!

"In the winter she curls up around a good book ("Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"?) and dreams away the cold." -Ben Aaronovitch

P. S.  I'd love to hear from any of you that have had any experiences, etc. with grids.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment