Saturday, November 23, 2013

Spring Hill Public Library Book Signing

Welcome!

I just got back from the book signing at the Spring Hill Public Library in Spring Hill, Tennessee.  If you didn't make it, I wish you could have been there. 


First of all, I'd like to thank the library staff for hosting my "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" book signing, for the advertising, refreshments, etc.  Everyone was friendly and helpful.

The attractive library is a great resource for the community.

I'd like to share with you a little bit of what went on there today, in words and pictures.





They have some really nice art work on display.  Being an artist, of course, I would notice that.


Imagine yourself, sitting here next to this wonderful lighted globe, enjoying a book like "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," since the library now has a copy in their permanent collection.

While there, I just had to ask this important question-Is Spring Hill Public Library haunted?  To which everyone on staff that I talked to replied that no, it was not haunted.  (This is a far cry from the Maury County Public Library in Columbia, Tennessee that has a resident ghost, the "lady in white" which I wrote about in my 10/21/13 blog post.)


I do wonder though, with all these Civil War artifacts from the surrounding area on display in this library, who knows what goes on once the lights are off and everyone has left for the day.  Bet you could get some interesting pictures!


Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment