Friday, November 15, 2013

Mischievous Spirits?

Welcome!

A few mornings ago, while I was fixing breakfast, I encountered something mysterious.  As I was looking out our kitchen window near the sink, I noticed that a couple of our little decorative pots had been pushed toward the window several inches away from their usual spot.  I immediately thought that perhaps our cat Kallie had moved them, but then, I started  wondering how they were moved without being broken.  Also, she'd never done that before, and she rarely ever gets in that window.  When she does, she just gently walks or jumps over the pots.


                                 This is how our pots usually look in our window.


This is how the pots on the right looked after something had moved them.  This is exactly how I found them a few mornings ago.  I really notice things like this, especially since I'm a professional organizer.  I  like everything neat and in place.

Then, the next day, as I was fixing a meal, I reached for the nutmeg in our kitchen cabinet, and it was sitting in its usual spot, upside down!  I reasoned that I'd been working hard the past few days, but I knew that I couldn't have been so tired that I'd have put it in the cabinet upside down!  I asked Greg about the nutmeg, and he said he hadn't touched it.

However, when things like this happen, you try to come up with logical explanations.  Usually, there is a reason for what has occurred, but some things just can't be explained away that readily. 

If the unusual things that happened a few days ago weren't due to our cats or Greg or me, could it be because of mischievous spirits?

In my mind, mischievous is okay, as long as it's just a few pots that are moved around.  There's no harm done.  However, if it gets to the point where things start flying through the air toward your head, like they did at our next door neighbor's, that's when it's time to be concerned, and to take action.

I find it's very helpful, especially while I'm by myself in the house, to say a prayer and to ask the angels for protection.  Good is always more powerful than evil.  Thank goodness!

Next Saturday, November 23, 2013, there will be a book signing for my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" at the Spring Hill Public Library in Spring Hill, Tennessee from 10:00-11:00 AM.  In addition to signing books, I'll also be demonstrating taking spirit photographs.  Light refreshments will be served.  Hope to see you there!


Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment