Saturday, October 5, 2013

Three Upcoming Paranormal-Related Events

Welcome!

Just in time for the Halloween season, I'd like to tell you about three events that are related to the paranormal which are coming up this month.  I happen to be involved with all three, and happily so, because I've always been intrigued with all things paranormal. 

Here is a list of the events:

-A book signing for my book, Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind, at The Old Curiosity Book Shop in Columbia, Tennessee on Saturday, October 12 from noon until 3:00 PM 


     The Old Curiosity Book Shop, All Dressed up for the Recent Southern Fried Festival

Please come by and see me.  I'll be glad to talk with you and answer any questions regarding my book.  I can personalize a book for you and/or for someone else.  These make nice, unique gifts.

-Another book signing for my book at the Maury County Public Library in Columbia, Tennessee on Thursday, October 17 from 6:30 until 7:30 PM

-"Ghosts of the Gap"-This is a once-in-a-lifetime special event in Big Stone Gap, Virginia at the June Tolliver House and at the John Fox, Jr. Museum on Saturday, October 26.  It involves a regionally famous psychic giving readings, a group giving ghost tours, and me telling about my book and doing a demonstration.  I'll tell more about this event in the next two weeks.  If you think you'd be interested, contact Holly at: jean_02@hotmail.com .

Please email me if you have a question about any of these events.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment