Sunday, October 13, 2013

The Old Curiosity Shop Book Signing

Welcome!

For those of you who didn't make it to my book signing for "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" at The Old Curiosity Book Shop yesterday, I'm going to give you some idea of what it was like to be there in words and pictures. 


Here's where the book signing took place, The Old Curiosity Book Shop in Columbia, Tennessee.



I really enjoyed talking with Linda Pilkinton who's a real fan of the paranormal.  She had some interesting stories to tell me, as well!


If you missed being at this book signing, it's not too late to purchase an autographed copy at The Old Curiosity Book Shop.

For a related blog post on The Old Curiosity Book Shop, please see my other blog, www.theartofpositiveliving.blogspot.com . for Sunday, October 13.


I would love for you to be at my next book signing in Columbia, which will be at the Maury County Public Library from 6:30-7:30 PM.  Before the signing, I'll be giving a brief talk about my book and demonstrating taking a paranormal photo.  Hope to see you there!

Also, be sure and come to the big event in Big Stone Gap, Virginia, "Ghosts of the Gap," on Saturday, October 26. 

At the John Fox, Jr. Museum from 5:00-7:00 PM, Justin Chase Mullins, one of the top psychics in the world will be doing a gallery reading. 

Then, from 8:00-11:00 PM, there will be ghost walk tours of both the Fox Museum and the June Tolliver House.

Also, from 8:00-11:00 PM, different activities will be going on in the Tolliver House:
-A reveal of the Black Mountain Paranormal Society's investigation of both the June Tolliver House and the John Fox, Jr. Museum
-Wendy Welch, telling ghost stories
-Becky Arnott (That's me!) telling about her book and doing a paranormal photography demonstration

For more info about tickets, etc., please email Holly Mullins at jean_02@hotmail.com .

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment