Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Talent for the Paranormal

Welcome!


A talent, according to "Webster's New World Dictionary" is "any natural ability or power, a superior ability in art, etc."


There are so many things that a person might have a talent for: art, music, speaking, writing, sewing, organizing, dancing, sports, etc.  Great psychic ability is also a talent.


We all have a sixth sense or intuition which, according to "Webster's New World Dictionary," is the immediate knowing of something without the conscious use of reasoning", but someone with exceptional psychic ability can help find lost items or missing people, accurately describe people's characteristics and motives, and even tell the future.  Genuine psychics can be very helpful in counseling people.  It's the fake psychics that give the profession a bad name.  However, no psychic is a hundred percent accurate, just as no one in any profession is perfect.


While we may not be as gifted as Sylvia Browne, we can still develop our psychic abilities which can be very beneficial, because intuition is supposed to be superior to the intellect, as intuition knows the future outcome, whereas logic does not.


Psychic ability can take many forms, like predicting the future, seeing, hearing, and/or sensing ghosts and spirits, and photographing the paranormal.


I personally can't tell the future, and I've never seen a ghost with my eyes, except after I've taken a picture of one!  (My husband and brother also have the ability of taking spirit photos.)


I once asked a psychic why I'm able to take paranormal photos, that I felt it was all too weird.  She replied that my ability was "God's gift."  I later asked our sometimes landscaper (who is also a licensed psychiatrist!)  the same question and he said I had a gift.  That made me feel a lot better!


I have a God-given gift, and I'm using it to the best of my ability; I'm trying to share it with the world with my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind." 


If you haven't already, please get my book and read it.  Bet you'll be glad you did!


F.Y.I.
"Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"
(To order,  please see the widget above.)


Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment