Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Haunted B & B?

Welcome!

Hope your 2014 is going great so far!

I've been looking over our holiday pictures and noticed an interesting one I'd like to share with you.  It's a photo of a room in a B & B where Greg and I recently stayed. 


                  It looks as though a spirit is attached to this chair.  What do you think?

We were wondering if the place was haunted.  I guess this photo gave us the answer to that one.  I took several pictures of this pretty Victorian B & B, but this is the only paranormal one I found.

 I'm sure I'd get a lot more paranormal photographs if I were to turn on my flash more, but I really prefer taking existing light photos, unless it's just way too dark to get a decent photo otherwise. 

A psychic once told Greg and me that in order to get good paranormal photos, you need to take pictures in the dark and let the flash do its job.  However, 95 percent of the time that I'm taking photos, I don't even think about taking paranormal ones.  I just enjoy taking pictures.  The paranormal ones are just icing on the cake for me.

The above photo is just one small sample of the types of photos that are in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment