Friday, August 9, 2013

New Paranormal Book Now on Amazon and Barnes and Noble!

You can now find my book on www.amazon.com and www.barnesandnoble.com at this location: Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind .  Please write a review once you read it!  Thanks!

Interesting paranormal tidbit: My last two blog posts, I've mentioned the book signing for my new book, Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind .  During the day of the signing, I had a man take a picture of my husband Greg and me.  After we got back home, I noticed that in the photo there was a grid in the mirror that was behind Greg and me.  It's not the same mirror that was pictured in my August 3 blog post.  This is even more evidence that the June Tolliver House is really haunted!  Also, the man who took our picture probably has no idea that he can take spirit photos.  The truth is that we are all capable of such feats, if we just try and believe we can.

I'm saving the man's above-mentioned photo for the next paranormal book I'm currently working on. 

Please stay tuned for more adventures into the paranormal!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment