Saturday, August 3, 2013

Big Stone Gap Book-signing Followup

Welcome!

(And, a special welcome to Lora, our latest Follower!)

We did have a great time at the June Tolliver House in Big Stone Gap, Virginia last week, greeting everyone who attended the book signing.  I'd like to especially thank everyone who bought my new book, Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind .

I just wanted to share with you what some people have said about my new book:

"Awesome!"
-Elaine Watson, Professional Psychic

"Becky Arnott's  intriguing stories and fascinating photographs share, as she puts it, 'the experiences of ordinary people who have had some extraordinary ghostly encounters.'  Arnott clearly has a gift for capturing the spirit world on film, with distinctive ectoplasmic shapes, patterns in mirrors, and ghostly reflections in window panes, readers, even skeptical ones, will be left with no doubt that there is a sharp connection between physical and spiritual realms."
-Karen Darlington Aldridge
Director, Living Writers Collective
Multipublished freelance writer and copyeditor

"...We would recommend this (book) to even a casual reader of spirit and ghost stories and also to the more advanced readers of the afterlife."
-Adam and Amber Mabry
Natural Ginesis

For the readers of this blog, I'd like to share with you a photo I took while I was there at the signing.
About a half a dozen people were standing around, while on a whim, I decided to take a picture of the antique mirror which hangs over the mantle in the parlor of the June Tolliver House.  We were amazed.  I was lucky to capture a really good grid in this photo.  I had photographed it before, and there is a picture of it in my book, but it was faint and indistinct.  In this picture, the grid is strong and definite.


F.Y.I.
Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind
by Becky Arnott
(For a book preview and to purchase the book, please see the widget below.  Thanks!)

I have a few more related interesting tidbits to share with you next time!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment