Saturday, April 18, 2020

Haunted Buildings in Southwest Virginia


Welcome!

And, I'd just like to thank those that have sent me nice comments about my blogs, "Spirit Photographs" and "The Art of Positive Living."

In past blog posts, I've written that our 1901 farmhouse which we've been in for less than a year is haunted, and that I was doing a space cleansing of our house. I plan to do even more cleansing in the next few weeks. I'll tell you the results of those cleansings, plus more strange stories associated with our house on my May blog post.

Our house is not the only place that's haunted in this area of Southwest Virginia.

There are several other buildings that are haunted, as well. Three of them are below. They all house businesses.


This old house (above) is now a restaurant in Abingdon, Virginia. I blotted out the name of the business since I'm not sure the owners would want it to be known that there's more going on here than the serving of good food! Notice the orbs and ectoplasm on the upper right side of the building.


I'm not sure why this photograph is blurred. It could be that the car moved just as I was taking this photo through the car windshield, or it could be that the eerie energy of the place caused the blurring. Blurred or not, there are several obs and ectoplasm in front of, and near this building which used to be a Masonic lodge. It's now a fine bakery in Bristol, Virginia.


Finally, this is a health clinic in the small town of Meadowview. The orbs and ectoplasm are similar to the first photo on this blog post. Maybe spirits are here because illness is associated with this building.

Elaine Watson, the excellent psychic who advised me when I wrote my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," which is for sale on Amazon, (Please see the widget above.) would have said that in these three photos (above) that "Spirits can draw on the sun's energy...in order to manifest."

Please stay tuned for more in May!

Thanks for visiting! Until Sunday, May 16, 2020, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment