Saturday, March 18, 2017

Questions for a Psychic

Welcome!

I had hoped to have a post about answers to the questions that I had asked one of my favorite psychics, but so far I've been unable to get in touch with her. I'm going to try again next week, and if I'm successful, I'll tell you about her psychic reading either next Friday, March 24 or Saturday, March 25.

Some of my questions are:

-Is my husband's workplace haunted?
-What is it that our cats see in the living room and in the adjacent hallway at night that we can't see?
-What are my loved ones who have passed on doing now?

Please stay tuned for the intriguing answers to these and other questions. She's a psychic medium, so this post should be really good!

Thanks for visiting, Until next time, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment