Saturday, February 6, 2016

Personal Paranormal News

Welcome!

In this monthly blog post, I want to give you my personal paranormal news on what has been going on in my life these past few weeks.

As far as taking any photographs of spirits, there have been none, probably because I take most of my pictures using existing light for my photography business, and to get good spirit photos, you most often need to use a flash. I'm sure this is just a lull, and I'll get more spirit photos in the future. I can always just use my flash a little more often.

All has been quiet in our house, which is nice for a change, because it's a little unnerving to try to go to sleep at night when strange noises are coming from your chest of drawers!

I recently contacted a neighbor who had a household disaster a few weeks ago, and I asked her how things were going, and offered to help, and told her I hoped the disaster wasn't because of us. She laughed and graciously said it was not us. I felt relieved when she said that.

The reason I asked her that question was because a couple of years ago, we found out that she was very psychic, and we asked her to come to our house to check out any entities that we thought might be here. She toured our house not long after we moved in, and she said that several spirits were in our home.


Our House, Right After We Bought It

Several months later, she told us that after she'd been to our house, that a couple of spirits had attached themselves to her, and that she had a hard time getting rid of them. She hasn't been near our house since then. We can totally understand why! (I was afraid when I recently called her that spirits from our our house might have caused their disaster. Thankfully, that was not the case!)

Greg and I are looking forward to a visit from another psychic in the spring. This is a psychic that I've talked to several times on the phone, to have psychic readings, but I've never met her in person before.

A few days ago, she called me out of the blue, and said she'd be visiting a relative in our area in the spring (The psychic lives several hundred miles away, in another state.), and would love to meet Greg and me. I was thrilled, because I've long admired her psychic abilities, and besides that, she seems like a really nice person.

She was with one of the top psychic hotlines in the world until recently. She is very talented; she is clairvoyant, clairaudient, and clairsentient. Besides that, she's a gifted medium. (Wow! That is very impressive! You can't be any more psychic than that!) She was especially helpful to me when my mother passed away a few months ago.

When she comes to visit, we're going to her relative's popular restaurant, and she's also coming by our house to do a reading. We're really looking forward to this! This sounds like it would make a great blog post, for both of my blogs,"Spirit Photographs" and "The Art of Positive Living!"

Speaking of mediums, there's a really neat reality show on TLC Sunday nights, 9/8C, "Long Island Medium," starring medium Theresa Caputro who brings humor to a serious subject. Check it out, if you haven't already!

I'm a little upset that one of my favorite TV shows of all time, "Finding Bigfoot" won't be on this week due to a special program, but hopefully it will return next Sunday night on "Animal Planet." Of course, I can always catch videos of the show on the "Animal Planet" website.

Important note: "Spirit Photographs" blog posts will be published on Mondays (late morning) from now on, starting on Monday, March 21, 2016. Thereafter, the posts will be published on the first Monday of each month.

Thanks for visiting! Until Monday, March 21, 2016, Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment