Friday, October 24, 2014

June Tolliver House Ghost Photo

Welcome!

During this time of year, when ghosts rule, more people start searching for June Tolliver ghost info.


The June Tolliver House Last Year, with an Artist's Rendition of the June Tolliver House Ghost

It all started when my brother, who was just a school boy, took a picture of the June Tolliver house in Big Stone Gap, Virginia.  What showed up in that upstairs window, has led to much speculation.  Because of that picture, taken on an Easter Sunday, many years ago, I discovered that not only my brother, but that I also had a gift for taking paranormal photos.  Years later, strangely enough, when I got married, I discovered that my husband had this gift as well!

After a while, we had lots of paranormal photographs in our albums, so I decided to write a book about them.  The book, of course, is "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."

Yes, I did write about the June Tolliver House ghost picture.  In fact, there is a whole chapter devoted to the June Tolliver House in my book.  The now famous ghost picture is even on the cover of the book.

People want to know how to get a copy of "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."  On my "Spirit Photographs" blog, you can just click on my book widget at the top of the page, or on my Facebook page, you can click on "About," then under "Description," just click on "See more," and that will tell you where all you can get a copy for yourself and/or one for someone else.

Also, I've written several blog posts about the June Tolliver House.  Just take a look at my "Spirit Photographs" blog and see for yourself!

If you have a question or comment, you can contact me at:
spiritphotographs@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment