Saturday, September 20, 2014

Ectoplasm on the Third Floor

Welcome!

Well, another week, another paranormal picture or so!

This time, I was just taking pictures of different groups of my clothes so I could have visual references to help me on my shopping trip to find new clothes for the upcoming change of seasons.  Pictures of my old clothes help me to know what I already have in my wardrobe so I can see what all I need, etc.

Anyway, as I was looking at my pictures, I noticed a couple had ectoplasm in them which, of course, is not unusual for Greg and me.  As I've said several times before, I usually don't even think about taking paranormal pictures; these things just show up.

The photo below had the best ectoplasm of the clothes pictures that I took.  This was taken on the third floor of our house which is a large room that we use for storage.  Our neighbor said that there was a lot of sadness in our house before we moved in, and that a girl used to sit on the third floor a lot and cry.  There must be residual negativity on that floor.  (I got a few pictures of ectoplasm on that same floor around some boxes over a year ago when we were just moving in.  Also, at night, I hear loud creaking noises on the third floor when I'm trying to sleep!  I really feel uncomfortable any time I have to go up there.)


As psychic Elaine Watson (who is mentioned extensively in my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"), said, spirits can manifest using sunlight like in the photo above.

(There was also ectoplasm in my closet, but that's another [scarey] story!  I'm taking lots of notes for my next paranormal book!)

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment