Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Two Scary Incidents

Welcome!

I recently had a couple of scary incidents at our house which left me shaken.  When the incidents occurred, I was all alone except for our two psychic cats Kallie and Mitzi. 

During the first incident, I was in the kitchen, playing with Kallie while Mitzi was resting on our kitchen chair.  Suddenly, with no warning, Mitzi bolted off the chair and raced up the stairs to the second floor.  Afterwards, Kallie ran into the dining room, stopped, and just stared into the adjacent living room, like she was looking at something.  I was so taken aback, I just stood there, trying to decide what to do.  I wasn't sure I really wanted to know what Kallie saw which must have been the same thing that Mitzi had apparently heard.  I did nothing and things soon returned to normal.  Later, I wished that I had been brave, had gone into the living room, grabbed my camera on the living room couch, and had taken a paranormal picture that I could have put on this blog post.


                                                                   Mitzi

The next night, I was on the third floor, gathering some Christmas decorations to use the next day.  Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me.  I turned quickly around and saw nothing.  I glanced at Kallie who was lying on the window seat.  She was staring right toward the area from which the noise had come.  I quickly gathered my items and left.


                                                                  Kallie

My observations about the two above scary incidents are:

Regarding the first incident, I remember our psychic next door telling us that our living room was a pass-through for spirits.  It's anyone's guess as to who the spirit was or why it was there, assuming it was a spirit that the cats seemed to detect.

Ever since we've been in our new house, I've never liked going to the third floor.  It makes me feel uneasy, although our psychic said we had nothing to fear in that area.  Besides, she told us to never let them know we're afraid.

What gets me is that unless you're psychic, you really don't know whether an entity that you come into contact with is your deceased  grandmother or an evil entity that could even pose as your deceased grandmother!  However, on a TV show one night, I thankfully heard that most entities are not evil.

For more scary stories and actual paranormal photos (over 100!), pick up a copy of my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" by me, Becky Arnott.  It's a bargain at $12.95!  Thanks!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment