Saturday, November 9, 2013

Comments from Fans of "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"

Welcome!

I just recently received a really nice letter from someone who had read my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."  With the risk of looking as though I'm bragging (for I certainly don't mean to do that!  I just wanted you to know that several people think that my book is worthwhile.), it inspired me to share it, along with some other comments that people have made about my new book.


Here is a portion of the letter that I mentioned above:

"I think your book is terrific.  I love how you captured so many entities by taking pictures.  I especially liked the one of the June Tolliver House.  (Although I didn't take that one!)  Now, when I go by there, I always look to see if someone is looking out the window at me.  Your book is great."

Here are some other comments via email, in person, etc.:

"Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" is extremely interesting and thought provoking!  What amazing pictures you have taken and collected!...I have been sharing information on your book with others.  I admire your courage and perseverance."

"I love your book."

"I'll...always be a fan of yours."

I'm so grateful for comments like these from people who have read my book.  I'm a little overwhelmed, for I didn't actually expect the response I've gotten.

The book really didn't take much courage, because I knew I had a story I had to tell, and I just decided it was something that I needed to do, no matter what the reaction was.  I think it's good to express our thoughts and feelings as long as we don't hurt others or ourselves.

I believe it's a book that almost everyone can relate to, for most people, whether they admit it or not, have had some kind of personal experience with the paranormal at some time in their lives.

The truth is, there are things that we just don't understand.  Life is a fascinating mystery that is just waiting to be solved.

I really appreciate any of you that are spreading the word about my book, whether by word of mouth, by Facebook, or however, for if this book does well, I'm planning a second paranormal book for next year which would include among other things, chapters on an enchanted park in East Tennessee, a paranormal ghost-hunting group in Southwest Virginia, and the supernatural goings-on in our present home.

If you're in the area, please stop by and see me at the book signing for my book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind," at the Spring Hill Library in Spring Hill, Tennessee on Saturday, November 23, 2013 from 10:00-11:00 AM.  Light refreshments will be provided.

To "like" "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" on Facebook, please see the Facebook icon below!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, with love and appreciation, Becky










 

No comments:

Post a Comment