Monday, October 28, 2013

"Ghosts of the Gap" Event

Welcome!


I just wanted you to know that the Saturday, October 26 event, "Ghosts of the Gap," in Big Stone Gap, Virginia, was a great success.  (It was the first of its kind in that region.)  It was so successful that I heard talk that it might even become an annual event! 

I felt lucky to be a part of "Ghosts of the Gap" which was planned and presented by the Black Mountain Paranormal Society and the volunteers at the June Tolliver House and the John Fox, Jr. Museum.  They all did an outstanding job.

In a few words and pictures, I'd like to share part of the "Ghosts of the Gap" event with you.


This is the John Fox, Jr. Museum where psychic Justin Chase Mullins held a gallery reading.


The June Tolliver House was ready for this spooktacular event!


The Black Mountain Paranormal Society gave ghost tours of both the Fox house and the Tolliver House.


There was a gifted tarot card reader in the John Fox, Jr. room who did a reading for Greg and several other people.


I gave a little presentation about the haunted June Tolliver House which is featured in a chapter of my new book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind."


This is an old newspaper clipping which tells about my brother Nick's June Tolliver House ghost picture which I sent to a local newspaper in 1978.  This photo is featured in my book.


I demonstrated taking a paranormal photo to the participants who came through the house.


My book is on sale in the June Tolliver House gift shop.  (To like "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" on Facebook, please click on the Facebook icon below.  Thanks!)


You could even fix and enjoy s'mores by the fire outside.

To summarize: A good time was had by all!


                                                              Happy Halloween!

Thanks for visiting!   Until next Saturday, Becky
The contents of this blog is under the copyright of Becky Arnott.

No comments:

Post a Comment