Saturday, September 21, 2013

Paranormal Incidents

Welcome!

I was in the shower earlier this week when I tried to think of what I was going to write about today on my "Spirit Photographs" blog.  I didn't have to ponder that for long, for just after I'd turned on the shower, I heard a faint squeaking sound.  I wondered what the noise could be, but I couldn't come up with an explanation.  Then, a couple of minutes later, I heard the same noise again.  I determined that it had come from the vicinity of our bedroom.  I finally decided that it sounded like our bedroom doorknob.  After I got out of the shower, I went over to the bedroom door and tried the doorknob.  Sure enough, that was the same unmistakable sound that I had heard when I was in the shower.  Of course, there was no one else home at the time.  It was just as if someone (or something) had entered the room, and then, had left.  (Several times before, I've heard a louder squeaking sound while I was upstairs in our bedroom.  It seemed as though it came from downstairs.  It sounded just like the kitchen closet doorknob was being turned.)



As I mentioned in my last blog post, we've tried to coexist with the spirits in our new house, although it can be a little unnerving at times.  It's especially rough when you're in the shower, as that is one of the times when you are most vulnerable.  Who can ever forget the famous shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock's classic movie, Psycho?

Also, in my new book, Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind, I tell about the paranormal incident that happened to my brother while he was alone in the shower.

Spirits seemed to be attracted to water.  It can even help them to manifest.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment