Saturday, October 13, 2012

Paranormal Book Preview

Welcome!

In a few short weeks, my paranormal book will be published.  On this blog post, I'll tell some of the contents of that book. 

My husband Greg and I have lived in haunted houses for most of our lives.  In part of my book, we share with the reader the experiences that we had while growing up via the intriguing photographs that were taken during that time.




Here I am as a child on an outing in a park.  Even away from our haunted family home, there seemed to be no escape, as evidenced in this photo with the obvious ectoplasm in the foreground.  Back then, since we didn't know any better, we thought that pictures like this were the result of bad film or that the camera had malfunctioned.


Many years later, after Greg and I got married, we discovered that our first house was apparently a favorite place for spirits to convene which resulted in many fascinating photos during the time that we lived there.

The book, whose title I will reveal around the time that it's published, is full of paranormal pictures that Greg and I have taken, as well as a few pictures that others have taken, including a locally famous one of an apparition that my brother took when he was just a school boy.

Next week, I'll continue with my soon-to-be-published book preview.  In the meantime, if you have anything paranormal you'd like to share, please email me :  spiritphotographs@gmail.com  .

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment