Saturday, May 2, 2015

Weird Photo of a Haunted House

Welcome!

Since my last "Spirit Photographs" blog post, I've taken several pictures that have been paranormal.  I'd like to share one of those with you today.  I think it's the most unusual one of the bunch as I've never taken one quite like this one before.

It's a picture of an old (haunted) house in Columbia, Tennessee which I wrote about on my 9/7/12 blog post.  It was one of the houses featured in the Columbia Ghost Tour that Greg and I took.  The photo I featured on the other post shows an orb in the upper right-hand corner of the house.

The photo I took recently, here on this post, is really weird!  I took the photo from the passenger side as the car was moving which might have caused the wavy lines in the photo.  It also has a wet look, but I can't remember if it was raining that day or not.  It's strange that part of the photo is perfectly normal looking, however, except for the scary image in the upper right-hand window!


Haunted House in Columbia, Tennessee (Copyright, Becky Arnott Photo, 2015)

I haven't yet shown this photo to any psychics, so I'd love to hear from anyone who would like to interpret this one for me and the other readers!

I also have a huge announcement about my book:  "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" is now a Kindle book!  Please get it today, and write a review on my Amazon page.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, June 6, 2015, or sooner, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment