Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paranormal Update

Welcome!

I just wanted to update you on some different paranormal things that are going on, in my world, and beyond.

-I mentioned, a few weeks ago, on my blog post (the March 10, 2014 post) that my brother, Nick, spent the night in the haunted Pine Crest Inn in Tryon, North Carolina, but only got a picture of an orb.  He may get to go back there soon, and if and when he does, he's determined to get more evidence that the place is truly haunted.  I'll update you on that, if he captures anything significant.

-My book, "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" is also an e-book on Fast Pencil for only $9.99.  Just click on the widget above for more information.


Photo with Waterfall and Ectoplasm from "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind"

-Just 15 more likes on my "Photographic Encounters of the Spirit Kind" Facebook page, and we'll be at 100 likes.  When that happens, I'll let you know about a contest I'm sponsoring that you might be interested in.  I'd really appreciate your like, and my thanks to any of you who have already done so!

-Please do check out my Facebook page, if you haven't already.  There may be some things on there that you might be interested in, including a couple of scary paranormal videos.

-I wonder if you've seen "Mysteries at the Museum."  It's a pretty neat show on "Travel Channel," with topics such as the Phoenix lights, Santa Cruz sea serpent, and Yeti, among others.  (The topics are not always paranormal, but many are.)  Check your local listings for time and channel.

-Paranormal quote:  "I think it's good for people to talk about their paranormal experiences and share stories about things that they cannot explain."
(Rosemary Ellen Guiley)

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment