Sunday, February 2, 2014

Paranormal TV Shows

Welcome!

I happened to have Syfy on one morning earlier this week, and a rerun of one of my all-time favorite shows was on, "Haunted Collector."  I feel the show was really well-done and thoroughly entertaining.  They had interesting tidbits like, animal spirits can become attached to objects just as the spirits of people can.  Unbelievably, the show was cancelled late last year.  I recently posted a comment on Syfy's Facebook page that, in my opinion, it shouldn't have been cancelled.  A bunch of other people are of the same opinion.  I think that if we let those responsible for airing these shows know how we feel, maybe we can improve TV, one show at a time.

I also let them know that I was unhappy that "Fact or Faked" had been cancelled.  However, as I did further research, I discovered that maybe there's hope for that show, because as of now, no announcement has been made one way or the other for 2014 for "Fact or Faked."  Hopefully, they'll bring it back this year.  Greg and I both think it's ingenious, the ideas they come up with in the show, to solve the mysteries of  the videos that may or may not have been faked.  Sometime today, after I finish this blog post, I'm going on the "Fact or Faked" Facebook page to offer my support.

Let's let all these networks know how we feel!

In Syfy's favor, we're so happy "Ghost Hunters" and "Paranormal Witness" are still on.  Also, kudos to Syfy for airing "The Twilight Zone," which Greg and I both love.  We've even got "The Twilight Zone" DVD.  I'm planning on getting the rest of the show's episodes soon.

It's not just Syfy that has paranormal shows, as the Travel Channel has two great shows, "Ghost Adventures" and "The Dead Files."  The people on these two shows, as well as the ones I mentioned above, are, to me, just as interesting as the ghosts, etc.

For example, Zack and his team are so funny and entertaining on "Ghost Adventures."

Also, I kept wondering who the guy was on "The Dead Files" who goes through the haunted places and takes down pictures, etc. before Amy Allen does her walks.  I thought they should identify him on the show which, unless I missed something, they don't.  Anyway, I checked "The Dead Files" website where I found out that he's Amy's husband.  He talks about Amy, and what it's like being married to a psychic on a video on the site.  Also, she gives a tour of her hometown, etc.  Very interesting!

To show the popularity of the paranormal right now, even "Animal Planet" has gotten in on the act with their intriguing show, "Finding Bigfoot."

Through the above engrossing, entertaining shows, as well as a few others that I didn't mention, we are given glimpses into a world that for most of us is full of mystery, that would be hard to imagine without some of these great shows which are there for us to see, learn, and enjoy.

May the best paranormal shows always be on TV, as we all try to solve the mysteries of the universe!

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment