Friday, November 16, 2012

Just Ghost Stories

Welcome!



A couple of chapters in my soon-to be-published book on the paranormal contain no pictures, just ghostly stories.  One chapter has true paranormal things that have happened to Greg and me and to other people in our families.  The other ghost-story chapter is about true tales that other people have told me for my book.

Personally, I've always enjoyed true ghost stories far more than those that someone just made up, because if the true ones happened to someone else, they might just possibly happen to me.  (Not that I'd want them to!)  Therefore, in my opinion, real ghost stories are truly scarier!

If you have any comments or anything paranormal to share, please email me:  spiritphotographs@gmail.com  .

Thanks for visiting!  Until next Saturday, Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment